To promote affordable housing, improved communities, and sustainable development, primarily in rural areas. To that end, we seek to:
- Encourage, support, and counsel people to achieve their housing goals and improve their finances.
- Provide development assistance, training, and support to organizations to enhance their capacity.
- Provide innovative lending and services targeted to affordable housing and community development efforts.
- Increase public awareness about housing needs and resources and advocate for improved public policy.
As guiding principles for the organization, as concepts honored when making decisions, and as the manner in which we relate to our stakeholders, NCALL embraces these values as we strive for excellence:
- Leadership: Utilizing skill, experience, and collaboration to advance the mission and industry.
- Professionalism: Exemplifying quality and integrity in all aspects of the organization.
- Resourcefulness: Opening every door possible to create opportunities and reach solutions.
- Responsiveness: Acting on community and customer needs.
- Accountability: Exercising stewardship of resources and achieving measurable results.
- Sustainability: Employing green principles and sound economics in operation and development.
Affordable homes and prosperous communities for all.