To promote affordable housing, improved communities, and sustainable development for low and moderate income people primarily in rural areas. To that end we:
- Provide training, technical assistance, and support to organizations to enhance their capacity.
- Encourage, support, and educate people to obtain and preserve decent, affordable housing.
- Provide innovative and flexible financing and services targeted to affordable housing and community development efforts to enhance borrower capacity to better serve low and moderate income communities.
- Increase public awareness about effective community housing efforts and the need to improve housing conditions.
- Formulate and advocate improved public policy.
As guiding principles for the organization, as concepts honored when making decisions, and as the manner in which we relate to our stakeholders, NCALL embraces these values as we strive for excellence:
- Professionalism: Exemplifying quality in all aspects of the organization.
- Resourcefulness: Opening every door possible to create opportunities and reach solutions.
- Responsiveness: Learning community needs with a motivation to act.
- Accountability: Exercising stewardship of resources and achieving measurable results.
- Integrity: Openness and honesty in decisions, finances, and all we do.
A decent and affordable home and a suitable living environment for every family.