NCALL's Vision, Mission and Values
Thriving neighborhoods and equitable housing for all on the Delmarva Peninsula
Strengthen communities through housing, lending, and education:
- Educate and empower customers to achieve their housing goals and improve their finances
- Develop affordable housing and strengthen the capacity of other nonprofit housing organizations.
- Provide innovative lending and services targeted to affordable housing and community development.
- Increase public awareness about housing needs and resources and advocate for improved public policy.
As guiding principles for the organization, as concepts honored when making decisions, and as the manner in which we relate to our stakeholders, NCALL embraces these values as we strive for excellence:
- Compassionate: Welcome and respect everyone and care about their current situation while looking forward to the promise of their futures.
- Resourceful: Connect people’s needs to opportunities.
- Trustworthy: Pursue excellence and are responsible stewards of the resources entrusted to us.
- Responsive: Listen, learn to understand, and create plans that serve diverse interests.
- Innovative: Act as change agents in the financial health and well-being of people and communities.